1. Be physically Active. Follow an exercise routine with a little modification to what you were doing earlier. Walking and /or swimming would be very good.
2. Eat a well-balanced diet containing egg, lean meat, green vegetables, whole grains, milk, sprouts etc and drink lots of water.
3. Understand the changes that are happening in your body and about how your baby is growing inside you. Interact with your friends, relatives, mother and other women about pregnancy, labor and birth. Attend ANC and other pregnancy-related classes. Read all articles you can get on pregnancy and learn from them.
4. Medicines, if at all required should be taken only on your doctor’s advise. Do not take even a cough syrup without the consent of your doctor.
5. Take short breaks during your work day. Have a good sleep at night. Do some yoga , listen to music etc to manage stress.
6. Talk to your baby and enjoy your growing relation with him. It is believed that babies can react to the sense of touch as early as ten weeks of pregnancy. A little later, they can react to light, voice, music, and other sounds.
7. Enjoy your Pregnancy. This is a very special phase of your life. Supported by your Husband, Family and Friends this could become one of the most enjoyable period as well.