Secure your family from deadly diseases with the help of cord blood banking market in India.
Doctors can use the newborn child’s umbilical cord blood to generate stem cells in medical transplants. Nowadays, cord blood cell treatment is being used in over 80 diseases, including deadly diseases like blood cancers, leukemia, and lymphoma. Compared to other stem cell sources, cord blood is usually considered the safest option. As a result, there is a great need for cord blood banking market in India. The cord blood collected from the umbilical cord of the child is stored. In future, this sample can be fetched from the cord blood banking market in India.
Two main types of cells are found in the umbilical cord. These are hematopoietic cells and mesenchymal cells. Both of these cells have the ability to develop into different types of cells over the course of their life.
Hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) divide and generate different blood cells. The 3 major types of cells generated are:
- Red blood cells – Red blood cells move oxygen to tissues and organs through the circulatory system
- White blood cells – These cells provide immunity by protecting against diseases and infection
- Platelets – Platelet cells stop bleeding by clotting the blood.
Mesenchymal stem cells are found in bone marrow. It may also be found in cord blood. When transplanted into the body, mesenchymal cells can create:
- Bone cells – These cells improve the bone structure and decrease corrosion to damaged and fragile bones
- Cartilage cells – They repair damage and reduce further wear and tear on cartilage
- Fat cells – They store energy in the form of fat which can be used according to the requirement of the body.
The elements inside the two main types of stem cells in cord blood are of great importance. So, on receiving cord tissue at Mycord, immediate processing is done to isolate MSCs. This is done to make sure that there is a better yield of stem cells as compared to isolating MSCs in the future when needed. This makes Mycord the ideal choice in the cord blood banking market in India.
To find out more about Mycord visit our website at https://www.mycord.com/